- Wowser Wednesdays: Extended Family Scrapbook -

One of my new favorite blogs is Live, Craft, Eat.
She has tons of great ideas, but she recently shared this fabulous idea to make an  

easy dividers for a DIY family scrapbook

Using a binder, sheet protectors and printed yearly pages,
she creates a simple and cute way to store all those photos and cards you get from family.

how to make a family scrapbook on the cheap

Check out her post here.

Be sure to come back this Friday and I'll share some free printables to create your own
Extended Family Scrapbook!

1 comment:

  1. It's remarkable to go to see this web page and reading the views of all friends on the topic of this post, while I am also keen of getting familiarity.

    Review my web-site :: arthritis products catalog

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover