How Many Kids Clothes Do I Store?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
One thing that has been boggling for me
is storing clothes for future kids.
What's the best way to store?
Where do I store them?
How much do I store?

clothes-storage
Source

After Googling these questions
and not finding answers that I liked,
I came up with my own.

This week I'll answer
"How much do I store?"
Come back next week to see
 how I've decided to store them.

Source

After comparing what other people suggested,
how many clothes my daughter
actually wears during the season,
and how much space it takes to
store the clothing,
this is what I've come up with.


As the season ends or she outgrows the clothes,
I pick out these number of items to put away
for the next child.
If I have more than the items suggested,
I either donate them to our local DI
or give them away to a family member or friend.

I printed and laminated this list
and keep it in my daughter's top drawer
as a handy reference everytime we rotate clothes.
Here's your free {printable}!

Pin It

Check back next week
and I'll show you how and where I store them.
How many clothes do you store?

 



9 comments:

  1. We offer essential items for newborns, every day clothes for young children and gifts for new grandparents and relatives who are looking for inspiration.

    baby clothes online

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! found this through pinterest. i have the same dilemma...no where on the internet seems to be an answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. did you post the follow up? about how you actually did it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for commenting! And no, I have not done the follow up post yet; I'm in the process and will try to get that posted next week. Thanks again! :)

      Delete
  4. Such an awesome collection of kids clothing are offered by online clothing store in fabulous colors and styles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great website you have here but I was curious if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics talked about in this article? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get suggestions from other experienced individuals that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Many thanks! my web blog ...
    kids clothes australia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your post is really good providing good information.. I liked it and enjoyed reading it.Keep sharing such important posts.
    Stock Futures Tips
    NIFTY FUTURES TIPS
    MCX Tips

    ReplyDelete
  7. This valuable information is very useful. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with us.

    Intraday trading

    ReplyDelete
  8. The post is written in very a good manner and it entails many useful information for me. I appreciated what you have done here.
    I am always searching for informative information like this. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Share Market Tips

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover