Organizing Media {Free Printable}

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
This used to be how we organized
our DVD's and CD's...


It worked fine for us until we had our daughter.


These towers were very easy to knock over
so I decided it was time for a change.


Now I fit everything in this little hideaway!


I purchased three of these CD Wallets,
one for movies, one for family videos, and
another for our music collection.


Then I went through and numbered each sleeve
with a black sharpie.


Each CD Wallet has a numbered list in the front
with the corresponding movie in each sleeve.


Easy to find and easy to organize!


I also numbered our few VHS'
with a corresponding list so we can find them quickly.

Here's a free printable for you
to help you organize your media too!

This printable includes:
DVD Movie Directory List
Family Video Directory List
Music Directory List
VHS Directory List

Happy Organizing!

Pin It


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on May. 02, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover