More Free Thanksgiving Graphics

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhPRSQ3Ey17NbJaYy4YJQpNysHRFprpHH04BNh9T2xxMoFNiGfnbYvOi3jV5Vuq5A7ly239CS9Hom73niShk0WjWdsqldD2XZCojxkPagrsheHZtt6znchr2ONuyGI7QblU3moYZJpyD8s/s1600/Border.jpg
Learning to draw on a tablet is
so different from drawing on paper.
But I'm having a blast seeing
what I can come up with!

Here are few more free graphics for Thanksgiving.

Again, if you're a new visitor,
any graphics I've made are free
for personal AND commercial use.
You can find my other graphics
archived on my Freebies Page.


How to Download Items:
  • Click on the image so it opens in a new window
  • Right click and select "Save Image As..." (Firefox) or "Save Picture As..." (Internet Explorer)
  • Save image on your computer












4 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica! I was just thinking about you when you left me a comment! Thanks for dropping by! How was your Thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Thanks so much for linking up to Things I’ve Done Thursday!!

    Melanie
    Sew Rugged @ bear rabbit bear
    bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this wonderful idea. I’m organizing a party on the occasion of my son’s birthday at a wonderful event space next week. I used the ideas in your post to make some cut-outs for the party decorations and it turned out to be much better than I expected.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover