Free CU Polka Dot Frames

Here's another CU freebie!
I really liked the polka dot 
paper and decided to make 
them into frames.

Enjoy!

And thanks again to all of you
who leave comments. 
I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!

How to Download Items:
  • Click on the image so it opens in a new window
  • Right click and select "Save Image As..." (Firefox) or "Save Picture As..." (Internet Explorer)
  • Save image on your computer 
OR
  • Visit my "Freebies" page at the end of each month where I'll put everything in a folder 
  • Select the "Download Here" option


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the polka dot borders, I love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I work in the "ladybird" room in nursery and these will be so useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I work in the "ladybird" room in nursery and these will be so useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Master Framing are the experts in framing in Sydney.
    We specialize in memorabilia framing, custom picture framing, canvas stretching and photo mounting.
    We have grown into one of the most competitive picture framers in New South Wales,
    offering a large range of picture frames and picture framing services.

    perspex frames

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover