Free Baby Graphics


Can I just say I am SO excited?!
In a few days,
I'll be posting my baby books!
I've been working like crazy
this last week to finish.
So far there will be 6 formats
to choose from so you can find
a coloring you like;
however all the information inside will be the same.
These will be PDF's that you can either
print out and make a cute book
or use an online PDF editor

They will only be $2 each for the entire 27 pages,
BUT
I'm going to do a summer discount
and for the rest of summer they'll 
only be $1 for the entire book.

Anyways, down to the free stuff;
here is all the clip art I created for the books
that you can download for free!
Enjoy and thanks for stopping by.

And thanks to all of you who leave
me comments and suggestions. 
It's so fun to see your blogs and know
that I'm helping others. 
Thanks again!


















1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing your books! I'm getting my first ebook ready this month too! I'll be back to check yours out! Good luck!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover