Baby Books!


UPDATE: I have updated the Baby Books and
free inserts to a more modern look.
You can download them here.
You can find the updated versions 
below and on my Store Page.
Thanks!






- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Each book has 29 colorful pages
to track milestones, memories, baby's firsts, and more!
I've worked really hard on 
the graphics and formatting
to provide six different versions of coloring.

These books for the rest of the summer
are only $0.99 for the entire PDF!
And you get it instantly after payment.

These for personal use only,
but you are totally welcome to print them out 
and give them to others as gifts.
You can also just keep them on your computer 
and fill them in with free online programs

You can find the books in this post
or on my Store page.

I'd love to hear what you think!
Stop by in a few days for some
free fun polka dot paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover