Travel Packing Checklist

UPDATE: New All-In-One Packing List & Kid's Packing Cards found here!

All-In-One Packing List with Bonus Kids Packing Cards - INSTANT DOWNLOAD

Here's a new free checklist
for when you're traveling
on the Other Freebies Page!
Click here to go to the download page.

This list has everything you
would need to pack for
a weekend trip
or a month vacation.

I've never gone on a vacation
and forgotten something when
I've used this list.
I may not always take
everything listed,
but at least I remember
to DECIDE if I want to take it
instead of wishing I'd remembered.

No credit or Terms of Service,
just enjoy and share!
Next week I'll have a
packing list for a baby/toddler
so check back!

Thanks for stopping by and any comments!
I love hearing what you have to say!


9 comments:

  1. I definitely need this! We travel back and forth between Denamrk and the US twice a year, and it's hard to remember everything. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! It's great and you can share your knowledge and experience here. Thank you for sharing your vacation experiences and knowledge. theapartmentsubud.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover