Free June Clipart (CU Ok!)

I am super excited to start offering  
free clipart I've designed 
that is commercial use ok!

I was having a difficult
time finding pictures and clipart
I could use that was not only free
but legal with no strings attached.

I was looking for a cute little
girl for a project I was doing.
After looking longer than
I should have, since my little girl was wanting
some well deserved attention,
I grabbed a pen and scratch paper
and drew one in a few minutes.

After scanning onto my computer
and adding the colors I liked,
I realized I spent less time
making one I liked than I did
finding one online for free.

My husband was impressed
and came home the next day
super excited about a great deal he found on ebay
for a drawing tablet.
We ordered it and it's amazing!

No more scanning,
I can draw right onto my computer!
I'm excited to start learning
how to use it and continue to make
clipart and embellishments.

And I want to share it with others
for free!
And the best part is,
you are allowed to use it however you like,
personal and business use ok,
change it if needed,
and no credit required.

 I'd love to hear any requests
or suggestions as I keep learning. 
Thanks for stopping by!

June 2011 Kit

These kits will also be available on the 

12 comments:

  1. OMG I can't believe I found you LOL you are a dream!!!I just spent 2 days seaching for free clip art that wasn't some scanned cartoon junk that have misleading ads or the real stuff I cant afford and then what do I see??YOU and THIS! Oh thanku thanku a million thankus.I wish I could draw but I stink at Hangman LOL so your a dream come true.You are really good and this is PERFECT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comments! I love knowing this is helping others!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute butterfly and flower! Sounds like you're on to a good thing here! Good for you offering them up for free!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a great week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping over from the Hoo's Got Talent linky party. This is awesome! I'm a new follower. Feel free to check me out @ Vibrant Serenity

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks totally cute! :) Off to check your other posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for providing free clip art. I do our church bulletins & am always
    looking for free clip art that is easy to copy. Your website has so many wonderful things! Will be returning to it often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your clipart! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks! Just used the sunflower for a design I'm creating for a client! thank you! Can't believe I found you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for leaving me your comment! I LOVE hearing that people are able to use my items. I'd love to see what you made!

      Delete
  9. Thank you for sharing. I was looking for some clipart for a project, and debating doing just what you did - getting out the tablet and drawing my own.... Glad I found you.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear any of your questions or comments!

Pin It button on image hover